Since it could take me a century to color all 21 pictures in this animation I thought I'd go ahead and show you the b&w version. I don't know why the GIF moves so slowly. If I render it as just a regular animation movie it looks like real wings flapping. But then it only cycles through twice. I had to do the GIF to keep it continual. And in doing that I got the slo-mo version.
Anyone know how to fix that? I'm all ears.
Anyone know how to fix that? I'm all ears.

3 comments:
I don't know why the h e double hockey sticks this picture is so huge. I guess I rendered it that way, but crap, that's too much pic. I'll have to size it down a good bit. I'll fix it eventually. If it is annoying I apologize.
The slo mo only lasted for a few seconds, it runs perfectly after a bit. Oddly mesmerizing, like watching a lava lamp on the north Atlantic.
It's still a bit slow. If I'm not mistaken there should be 3 wing flaps every two seconds. It looks like 2 flaps every 3 seconds. I know that seems picky, but it makes a difference.
Also, there is a skip in it. Once the boobs reach their highest point the jerk down. That isn't supposed to happen. I'll have to figure out what I did there. Also, you can see in the right boob where I forgot to erase an errant line. Probably just on one lonely frame. Oh well.
Post a Comment