Oh dear reader,
Please forgive me for the long break between entries. I have had a great deal on my mind of late. Primarily I have been trying to develop shows for [adult swim]. I have largely come up sort of empty handed. I have a number of good ideas, but fleshing them out is proving more difficult that I had guessed. Still, I will prevail.
And while we are on the subject of the silent treatment, it has not escaped my notice that you have not posted a single response to a single thing I've written since ever. You almost complain about me missing a week of entries and you haven't done anything at all. At least I'm posting. Lazy asses.
Monday, April 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thank you very much. I will try and keep up the good work. In the near future I will be publishing some absolutely awful work. I was kicked in the head by a mule and for four days I thought the words RICE was the apex of English humor. Every time I heard it I rolled around on the floor laughing until I blacked out. Naturally I used it in every sentence unti I finally fell into a coma. When I woke up three days later I was back to normal.
In reality none of that is true. I have written some pretty stupid stuff that in the name of posterity I feel obliged to post to the site, but I haven't got a good excuse for it. It's just bad writing, which every writer is guilty of once in a while. Please don't abandon me when I suck.
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Post a Comment