Every time I turn around I sabotage myself! I have been trying to start up another letter campaign, but I keep doing things wrong.
I have this letter to begin the whole new campaign. It is a simple black sheet of paper and it reads: More Fun Mail From Michael Fleming... coming soon.
I thought it was ironic. Well, I brought the sheet to work one day last week and I didn't have any postage or an envelope. So I decided to wait until Friday. So Friday I bought postage and an envelope. Well for some stupid reason I took the letter out of my briefcase. So I couldn't do either. And today, Monday, I get here and realize I forgot, again, to put the letter in my bag. I'm so stupid!
Let me check my bag again really quick...
No. Dammit.
By the time I get this campaign started they will have forgotten about me.
I suppose I could just send a letter today and then send the colorful letter tomorrow. But that would look kinda weird. Or I could just skip it altogether. But I really don't want to.
Monday, May 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Thank you, I am glad that I am good enough to make your favorites. I will try not to let you down!
As for the comment about my graphics, I hope you mean the template. Blogger provided everything. I mean, I chose the font of the words and the Webdings, but the layout and format of the blog is really a template.
If you are sarcastically referring to my lack of graphics then I will not get mad. You are correct, I have provided no graphics or pictures of my own. The people have spoken and I will do my best to get some on here.
Thank you.
Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»
What's with all the "graphics" comments? Why is no one commenting on the brilliant thoughts of the "webmaster?" Or trying to hook him up with Cartoon Network?
Post a Comment