Yay!
I got responses. Wheeee!
Ok, folks, let me let you in on a bit of my own personal psychosis. When I first read these comments I was convinced that they were all making fun of me. I was certain they were sarcastic and that they all came from the same person.
Then I took a deep breath and I remembered the mantra that my therapist taught me:
There is no conspiracy to make me look like a fool.
I can do that on my own.
There is no conspiracy to make me look like a fool.
I can do that on my own.
There is no conspiracy to make me look like a fool.
I can do that on my own.
There is no conspiracy to make me look like a fool.
I can do that on my own.
Then I closed my eyes and took a deep, cool breath of refershing reality, and I realized that at least one or two of those comments was probably legitmate.
I can work with that.
Monday, May 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment