I decided it was high time I added some pictures to this site. I'm not very good with these photo editing programs, as I'm sure you can tell, but I'll get better. Anyway, here is my first posted picutre of me. I may have over cropped it a bit, but the important stuff is still visible.Yes, I have dimples.
<---Did you notice the manly shoulders?
If someone would give my wife a call and tell her... wait, that someone needs to be a woman, preferably hot, a 10 at least, because my wife is like a 9... if someone would call her and tell her that they think my shoulders are really sexy and that my dimples are soooooooo cute, I'd really appreciate it.
All I ever hear is, "Man your wife is hot," and "Jesus, why did she marry you?" and "Could you give me your wife's number?" I'm startin' to feel like Quasimodo over here.

1 comment:
Your cropping is not the best. You cut out over half of your man boob. I wanted to see that.
Post a Comment