Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Horns

I got an e-mail at work today from a Susan Wormwood. She was whining with her mock niceness about how I wasn't doing my job correctly and if I had she'd have the certificates I'd promised her weeks ago.

I don't even know who Susan Wormwood is. She's probably a daemon. I should have quit this job the day they started allowing them to work here. The EEOC makes no provisions for hiring hoary hosts. I don't care that their knack for clerical work and bureaucracy is beyond compare. By hiring those devils (they smell of sulfur if you ask me) we are just inviting more to come here. MORE!!! Do we want that? This place is already crawling with their kind.

The next thing you know the Commissioner will be sending our good paying jobs to hell. No good will come of it.

When was the last time you saw an angel working for the Department of Labor, I ask you? This damned place.

...
ps. Turns out I do have an archived e-mail where I "might" have told Wormwood I'd have those certificates for her. I don't care. I don't need her fat, devil "pleases," and "I-hope-I'm-not-bothering-yous." Cloven hoofed baby.

No comments: