Ok, I'm not going to say who it is, but someone who sits at my boss's desk has a head like a box of rocks.
This person looks and acts like my boss and she's stupid as a cow's ass. And I don't like her. And in case I didn't mention it, I don't think she's very smart.
I used to have a pretty high degree of respect for the Commissioner, but then I found out that this chick was mentored by him. My lord. No vetting process.
People give the DOL a lot of flack because we rarely hire management positions from outside of the department. The reason for that is our business is relatively unique. And most instances where we have taken the risk have proved unfortunate.
Sadly, I'm afraid this woman will be considered an exception to that rule. But if you ask me she takes the cake. And it's a dim, thick headed cake, that has no clever idea of her own, parrots what I say to the Commissioner, bitches as me for giving my own opinion, and, when called on the carpet by the Commish in a meeting last month stared at the wall and gave the most nonsensical answer. Everyone in the class knew this kid didn't read the chapter. Even the Commissioner said that she would be held responsible.
REVIEW:
TRYING TO HIDE YOUR FAILINGS
F- for F-ing BAD MANAGEMENT
I made a spreadsheet that showed exactly how our section was doing well, and how it was, in some cases, not measuring up to its requirements. I was told in specific terms to 1. get rid of the columns that show where we have failed, or 2. change the title of the column so that it is not clear what this column displays or 3. change the data in the column so that it looks like we have done better than we have done.
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment