Hey everyone, the Space Shuttles are going up for sale! That's awesome, we can collect some money and buy one. The article I read today said they will cost a minimum of:
$42,000,000.00.
Honestly, that's a shitload less than you were expecting, right? I was expecting a huge amount more.
I was seriously considering it for a while (I have one millionth of the total saved up), but then I learned they have stipulations for any buyer. You have to keep the thing in a climate controlled environment. That could be a deal breaker for me because I don't think my garage is considered climate controlled. If it is we're golden, but I don't think it is.
Here is what I will propose to the committee. Every morning in the winter I can go to the garage, crank the shuttle up and let it run for twenty minutes or so with the heat on. I bet the Smithsonian wouldn't be so doting.
I really hope that I get one. I need a Space Shuttle for when the world economy finally collapses beyond repair and I need to get out of Dodge. I don't know where I'll go, or even how to get there, but my kids are pretty smart. We'll load the thing up with Chicken McNuggets and be outta here.
There's probably room on it for one or two other families. So if you are smart and really good looking I'll let you share my shuttle.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment