Ok, technically today's letter was not the first, but yesterday's letter doesn't really count as a letter because I didn't write it. It was more of a flyer, notifying the recipient that letters were to come. Today's letter will be called letter 1.
However, I will not be posting today's letter. As with the last campaign I will try and get about a three day head start so that my letter has time to arrive before I post its contents.
Suffice it to say, however, that today's letter sucked. I kind of wrote it on the fly while I was working and I really couldn't dedicate any time or creativity to it. And it shows. Well, you'll see when I post it, probably on Monday.
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»
Okay, obviously anonymous is retarded. Their grammer sucks, they don't realize the color and graphics are a standard option on blogger.com, and they're randomly stupid. I hate anonymous.
I forgot to add, I like your content, funny stuff....
Post a Comment