Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Fracois's lust for my man boob/Letter 9

I received a very weird post the other day. When referring to my posted picture of me a reader named Fracois complimented my wonderful cropping ability, but complained that I had cut out over half of my "man boob."

To be truthful I am a bit taken aback, a bit dismayed actually. Not because Mr. Fracois rudely assumed I have man boobs, no. I am upset because he assumed that the picture I posted showed a full half. How small does he think my man boobs are? I tell you truthfully I am the male equivalent to Dolly Parton, only bigger. My man boobs know no bounds. In truth no camera can capture the immensity of my chesticles. No description can describe the pecks-perfectus.

Ok, that's all b.s. I'll get a pic of my man boobs on there for you asap Fracois. But learn from me and do not try and take your lap top in the shower. You'll be in for a shocking experience and you'll need a new computer.

Letter 9:

Dear [adult swim],

So I went to Red Lobster with my wife the other night. We finally managed to outrun the kids to the car so we were all alone. Anyway, I was talking about something of paramount importance to me, though I can't recall what off the top of my head, and she was totally not paying me any attention.

"Are you paying any attention to me?" I asked.
"What?" she said. "Yes, of course. It's just that I"m getting distracted by that table over there. They're being loud and I think at least two of them are drunk."

So I played along. I scanned the whole room so the offending table would not be aware that I was spying. Then slowly I came back around to my wife.

"Yeah, well," I said, "That woman over there has boobs and I think at least two of them are huge."

She got the message.

signed
May 15, 2006

Ps. I have to apologize for yesterday's letter. I made a huge error at the end of it. What I intended to say was, "Folded into the letter was a tintype of a tall, austere looking man..." However, what I actually said was, "Folded into the letter was a tall, austere looking man..." I think it goes without saying that this may have altered your understanding of that letter.

Pps. Even Rebecca admited they were huge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»