Monday, February 12, 2007

looking up

The new year of my life is looking up. My birthday is approaching and for the first time in 3 years I'm actually looking forward to it.

First of all I've learned how to use my animation software. And though I am still a n00b delux, there is promise in that.

Secondly, I finally finished my first animation. It pretty much sux, so I'm not about to post it until I finish tweaking it -the boob jiggle is off, plus I need to add color. I'll give a before and after when it is done. I just don't want you to see what I have now and say, "You think this is good?"

Thirdly, I got another Family Guy DVD for my birthday.

Fourthly, I'm almost done preparing for Campaign 4, of my attempts to get a job with [adult swim]. And I still have two weeks to implementation.

And finally, I got some recording equipment back this week, so I'll be able to start recording again. I'm very excited about that.

No comments: