Ok, I don't know how long these things last, but this virus is still affecting my bowels. And it's not just making me sick. I feel like I'm being visited by an incubus.
And yes, I do know the difference between an incubus and a succubus. All through high school I prayed for a visit from a succubus. Did I get one? Of course not. I don't get anything I want. I get the opposite.
I wouldn't be surprised if I got a call from Cartoon Network this afternoon:
"Good afternoon, sir. We're just doing random call outs to let people know that we will not, under any circumstances, be hiring them. Your number came up first. Have a nice day."
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Incubus, huh? Nowadays they are called 'cellmates.' I hope your virus runs its course before the weekend. Get better.
Exactly! I'm imprisoned by this virus and some ethereal cellmate is collecting for cigarettes.
Hold on here. I don't want to think about this anymore.
Let's just say my tummy hurts.
Post a Comment