I hope you liked the first ad for Ten Commandments Cola. It is actually an ad for a fake product I created a little while back. All the press the Ten Commandments were getting inspired me to write this ad.
AD:
Ten Commandments Cola.
Scene: Two High School/Early College age girls are walking down the sidewalk in opposite directions. One is dressed fairly conservatively and the other is dressed all in black with piercings, spiked hair and tattoos. As they approach they eye each other as if the other were totally ridiculous. Then a man jumps out from the bushes.
Man: Hey ladies! Have you tried new Ten Commandments Cola?
Conservative Girl (CG): Ten Commandments Cola?
Punk Girl (PG): Are you kidding me?
Man: Absolutely not, Mrs. Brewster. Here. (he hands both girls a can) Ten Commandments Cola is a refreshing beverage that packs a punch of biblical proportions.
Conservative Girl takes a sip and looks pleased. Then she takes a long swallow.
CG: Wow! That's great. It's like a cool blast of refreshing forgiveness in my mouth. Now I don't feel so bad about last night.
Punk Girl looks over with questioning disbelief. When the other two look at her she reluctantly takes a swig. Then she takes a long drink.
PG: Hey, this is really good. But it isn't refreshing. It's like spicey punishment all the way down to my soul.
CG: It tastes like golden apples.
PG: No, it tastes like spicey candy.
CG:
PG: It tastes like sin!
Man: Ladies, ladies. It tastes like Ten Commandments Cola, the beverage of good judgement. And have you ladies seen our clothes product line?
CG: Shu! I have Ten Commandments shoes and socks. I walk on the right path.
PG: I have Ten Commandments hair gel in my hair to hold it in place and never let it act on it's own.
CG: I have Ten Commandments sunglasses and the new Ten Commandments CD by the Ten Commandments. My favorite song is Thou Shalt Have No Other Products Before Me.
PG: Well, I had Ten Commandments cereal for breakfast, and I have SINNER tattooed on my ass.
Man:
Man holds soda can sideways for the camera. In the background the punk girl takes another long swig of the cola and burst into flames.

No comments:
Post a Comment