This is terrible. I may have goofed badly. I was cleaning my desk off at work and I came across my letter for March 2. It is March 7. I am so aggitated by this I'm borderline neurotic.
There are several possibilities of what this might mean. It could mean that I never sent a letter to [adult swim] on March 2. The idea of this wrenches my stomach because that will put a kink in my semi-well executed plan. Even though I have been mailing my letters late some days, so that I'm sure there are days the people at [adult swim] don't get a letter, I have never missed a day. What I mean by that is that they have received, or so I thought, a letter for each calendar day. Now I cannot be certain they received a letter for March 2.
There is also a possibility that this is one of many drafts that I have written. It does happen that I make an error when hand writing the letters and decide to start over. However, this letter is complete. There are two errors on it, but I cannot remember if those two had been enough to make me want to write the whole letter over again.
The third possibility is that I accidentally sent out the photocopy I was keeping for my journal and in doing so I kept the original.
Still I cannot get out of my head that I did not send a letter at all for that day. It would not be like me. I make a trip to my office's mail box every day. Aaaaaaaaaaagh!
Well, I have resolved to do nothing. I can't. If I did send a different draft or a copy then sending another letter will just look confusing and it will change my MO. I don't want to do that. It is better to not have sent a letter at all for that day and let them think that it got lost in the mail.
Still, it was a very good letter. I really hope they got it. For future reference it was the 8th letter I sent.
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment