
What is this about? Look closely. There are two toilets in the same room with no divider. How does this work? Are we supposed to believe that two people can use this bathroom at the same time?
Now really, men, if you were using a urinal (right toilet for you ladies) and by some stroke of bad luck you forgot to lock the door, and some big burly lumberjack cum truck driver stode into the lavatory with you, would you not mind if he proceeded to drop trou and take a dump right behind you? I'd flip out. To be honest, I'd flip out if anyone walked in on me and started using the other toilet. That's too close!
But what if he just needed to pee. There isn't a large berth there for two ships passing in the night. Cheeks would necessarily touch. You'd be playing toush cusion with a stranger.
No. The only way I can see this working is if one or both parties are taking a dump. True, the urinal is no place for number 2, but a gas station bathroom is no place for this kind of intimacy either.
This scenario can only be bad.
There you are, yes you... You're driving along the highway, two hundred miles from home, when suddenly your bowls tell you that the three cups of coffee and two bean burritos you had an hour ago want out! So you pull over at the next gas station and this restroom is what you find. You try to lock the door, but the lock is busted. But you can't wait! You have to go.
No sooner do you sit down than the door opens up and a tall, skinny, short-bus looking guy walks in the room.
"Oh, sorry," he says, and you pray he will leave. But he doesn't. "I'll just use this other 'un," he says, and unzips his fly right in front of you. Luckily he turns around before you are forced to see the unseeable.
But things get worse. You are nowhere near finished when the door opens again. This time it is a man who looks exactly like the first. He starts to leave when the first man says, "Naw, it's ok, John-john, there's two commodes." So creepy number two sidles up to his identical twin and they begin to share the first toilet.
But that's not the worst. The door opens again and another guy, looking exactly the same as the first two guys, comes walking in. "Well, I s'pose this 'uns a party house." The other two guys laugh. "Scoot up," the first one says, "There's room."
"Naw," he says, "I gots serious business to tend to." Then he looks at you, "You wanna scoot over and give me some rim?"
At that point you would probably bolt out the door. I personally would have hyperventilated the minute I heard the door open for the first time. But, if by some unlucky chance I made it this far, I'd become a temporary superhero and fly out the door; leaving a little trail of bread crumbs behind me as I went.

No comments:
Post a Comment