Ok, about two months ago, after having no posts for the longest time, I suddenly got 30 posts. It was so sudden, and so much, that I was pretty certain they were all fake. Then I got a post or two that sounded legitimate. Those legit posters have not posted back again, but it was nice, I won't complain. Since then I've picked up one frequent flyer (thank you).
But recently something has started that really pisses me off. --Either these blogs are free or they aren't. If they aren't, fine, I can always go to MY SPACE.-- But I've been getting hits by "Anonymous," and they all say the same thing. "Here are some links I think you will be interested in." Then you click the link and it is clearly a fake blogger page about "Joe" or "Andrew" or "Sheena Easton," with links to commercial sites. It's totally a set up to get people to a site to try and sell shit to them, or worse, to toss a cookie onto their computer so they can monitor their web use. MAN THAT PISSES ME OFF! If I want ads on my site I'll put them there.
Blogger, pay attention. You are being used. That is, if you aren't actually responsible for it!
Sunday, August 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment