
So here is the pic for Letter 1. There is an alternate version that I will probably load up someday. Right now I'm just happy to have gotten this one on.
Apparently there is a problem with my home computer because I still can't load things with it. I loaded those last images, the one of the creepy bathroom and the copious boxes in my living room, from my home, but I cannot get the darn thing to work now. Oh well.
Incidentally, the original pic is a little better than this. It lost a good deal of color in the scanning process. It was scanned with a government scanner, which means detail was an afterthought. Still, you get the general idea.

1 comment:
Yeah, you better blame it on the scanner and not the scannee. I know that's the only reason you have befriended me is because the crappy government scanner happens to be on my desk.
Post a Comment