I'm sorry to report that I am going to activate word verification. I know it is an annoying step for you one or two posters that I get, but I grow weary of these fake posts sent by "annonymous," that say wonderfully generic things like, "Bookmarked," or, "This is the best site. Wish mine was like this," or "What a wonderful format," or "Wow, Michael, last night was great. You are undoubtably the best lover mankind has ever created."
At first it was really flattering. Then it became confusing; wondering how these people could say things that indicated they hadn't even read the site. Then it became exciting because it appeared that the fake posts were drawing in new posts. Now it just seems pathetic. I have about 15 posts that I think are legit, verses the 40 posts I'm fairly certain are computer generated.
There is only one thing for it and that is to use word verification.
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment