Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Comments/Where Are My Peeps?

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. I've been dealing with errant comments. I hate comment spam, but I don't want to do anything that will potentially prevent a real comment. I have too great a scarcity to be throwing them away.

Anyway, I've been getting tons of comments that are clearly spam links to fake blogs that link to commercial sites. I was just about to add word verification to the site when I saw that I can preview my comments. I didn't realize that when I set up the account. So, for those of you who actually post, you will notice that your comments don't post immediately. I will approve just about anything that is not spam, and glorifies my wonderful wit or my outrageous man-boobs. Anything that is topical.

I have finally, very late in the week, finished my first letter and picture. I have the second letter ready, but the pic is not done. I haven't even started on it. I expect to send the second letter tomorrow and the third on Friday. On Friday I will also be posting the first letter of the Third Campaign, so if you are getting impatient, well... stop it.

........

It also has not escaped my notice that since I installed my counter my visits have increased by about 18 hits. I think I can account for at least 12 of those hits, they were all me. That means I have had about 6 hits that I have not personally been responsible for. What happened to all of my fans? Where are my peeps? Show some love people.

(Mental Telepathy to the World) You will visit tobecomeawriter.com, and you will love it. You will love it so much that you tell your friends and family about it. And they will love it and thank you, and ten years from now, when your niece is marrying that nasty half wit, who will likely cheat on her within a year, and who smokes more dope that Cheech and Chong, and whose life long ambition is to work on a shrimp boat so that he can get a candid shot of a sea monster, your niece will come to you and say, "Hey, aunt/uncle, back in the day you showed me that awesome website. Do you have any advice for me?" and you will say, "Don't marry the loser," and she won't, and everyone will call you the family hero, and your niece's father will slip $300.00 in your pocket out of gratitude, and you will totally hook up with a hot bridesmaid/groomsman, unless you're married. If you're married then you will get to drive home from the wedding in peace. I promise.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Bring on the MAN BOOBS!!!!