So I lost my counter. It just disappeared.
So I went to tiny counter.com and read all of their FAQs, none of which helped. They said that if I had really high traffic then they might have banned my site. But I hardly think 300 hits over the course of a year counts as high traffic. It isn't even quite up to low traffic. It's still in the extremely pathetic range. (And incidentally, Blogger's spell check isn't working, so I have no idea whether I just spelled "extremely" correctly or not. It could be extreamly. Or icecreamly. I don't know.)
So I decided that, at the risk of losing my incredibly accurate count of 309, I'd just re-add the tiny counter to my HTML and start over. Well guess what? That was easy and I did not lose my count. And the next day, lo and behold, there my counter was, still sitting at 309, but that is more YOUR fault than tiny counter's, isn't it? If you would tell your friends about this wonderful site, rather than hogging all of it's glorious wondertude to yourself, then my counter would move up. But that is neither here nor there. The counter was working.
Only now it is gone again.
Is there anyone who can explain this to me? Where fore art my counter?
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment