So I finally went to the doctor today. I didn't go last Wednesday because I didn't want to spend the $20 for co-pay when I was pretty sure it was just a virus. Well, it may have been a virus, but now it is a full blown upper resperatory infection. $20 co-pay, $13 perscription co-pay, and now my kids are sniffling, so probably another $66 in co-pays. I'm a financial wizard.
Anyway, because of financial issues I have to delay the beginning of the 4th campaign. Instead of beginning on 1-22-07 and ending on the blog's anniversary, I will begin it on the blog's anniversary. A little lame, but I need the extra time to prepare. I don't want to start another campaign that will sputter out like the last two. I want to be as near to finished before I begin as I can be.
...It was awesome. I was actually going to go back to work after my doctors appointment, but she actually recommended that I not go back because I was still contagious. Rock on! I love it when the doctor tells you not to go to work. The only thing better than that is when your boss says, "You sound horrible, perhaps you should go home."
Does it mean that I hate my job if I would rather be sick at home than well at work? I'll answer that question for you: Yes.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment