Think less of me if you will, but I really liked the movie
Joe Versus the Volcano.
I'm on antibiotics right now. Amoxicillain. So far my dreams have not been sufficiently effected. Antibiotics usually give me some crunked up dreams. But not yet.
Most of my more bizarre dreams come from antibiotics. But the most disturbing dreams I have ever dreamed came from Strattera. Strattera is one of those meds that is designed to help people focus and to even out their mood. Well, all it did was make me easily agitated. And it seemed like I sweat a whole lot more on that medication. But the dreams I had on it creeped me out. I quit taking it after two months.
One time on it I dreamed that I was visiting this town and all of the women were infected with this disease that left them bruised. At first I thought it was spouse abuse run rampant, but then the bruises started turning green and yellow, and parts of their bodies started to fall off. Disturbing.
Meg Ryan played three parts in that movie. The best part is the look on Tom Hanks face when Lloyd Bridges punches a hole in the wall.
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment