I'm so useless. Has it really been since 12-22-06 that I wrote in here? That's pathetic. I felt certain that I had posted something last week. I must have killed it in review.
Anyway, numerous apologies. One of my resolutions for this year is to return to documenting on this blog my pathetic attempts at life. We are coming up on the first anniversary of the blog, when I made my first campaign for a job with [adult swim]. It seems only fitting that I begin a new campaign. This campaign will be a return to the first format. I'll send a letter a day until the campaign is done, no picture required, each letter must be one page or less.
I'm excited. If I wasn't in a public place I'd probably have a nice celebratory fart.
Monday, January 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment