Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Thingy


I haven't given you picture pigs anything to look at lately. So I decided to upload this picture of one of my Christmas presents. It's a thingy.
I love these thingies. They're little brain puzzles. The point of this one is to separate the paper-clip looking one on the bottom from the bigger one that looks like a modern art depiction of a cow.
Sadly I figured this one out in about 3 minutes. I still think this was one of my cooler presents.
All you have to do for this one is take the little thingy and slide the long part through the hole. Then you wiggle it around and nine months later you're a father. If you talk dirty to it, it might finish faster. But not too dirty, not hooker dirty. That's just askin' for a slap in the face.

No comments: