It's Martin Luther King Jr. Day. A day that everyone should work hard to get out from under the oppressive thumb of the man. Whoever their respective "man" might be. Could be a woman, I suppose.
I didn't have work today so I slept in until 11:15.
I know what you're thinking... Not exactly the kind of industrious attitude that will loose me from this life of mediocrity. But I turned it around.
I said, "Michael, how can you be so lazy? How can you just sleep most of the morning away with a clear conscience?"
So I set the alarm for 12:00 noon and went back to sleep. I slept the whole morning away, and the man can just eat it!
I'm not doing anything half-assed anymore.
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's incredibly lazy of you. I, on the other hand, woke up around 8:30 am, and sat around ALL DAY and watched pirated movies and tv shows except for like an hour before my man came home and then I did the dishes and straightened up some so that he wouldn't know I had been totally lazy all day. But at least I wasn't lazy only half the day. Pfft. Noob.
Yes, it is true that I only slept for half the day, though I prefer to look at it as the Entire Morning.
Post a Comment