Ok, you may have noticed that I no longer have the word verification activated for the site. It was removed when I transfered over to the new Blogger. I have taken on the task of judging all posts submitted myself.
Instead of a dark word verification you will have blog administrator.
Not dark, but beautiful and terrible as the dawn,
Treacherous as the seas,
Stronger than the foundations of the earth.
All shall love me and despair.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Dude, that's awesome. I didn't know that Galadriel was doing website administration on the side. By the way, you still have word verification. Right now, there's a 'y' with two circles above it. How am I supposed to type that?
Hey, look at that, I just threw up a little. I still had to type in mkegc to get my two cents in.
Hmm. It doesn't make me do the word verification. I suppose that could be because I'm the site owner, but it always made me do the word verification before. It must be one of the new features of the Boogle/Gloger site.
I guess that means the whole Gate Keeper post is pointless and wrong. Just like me in college.
Post a Comment