It seems that I cannot upload the pics for Letter 1. This is really pissing me off. I had one of them added to the letter last night, but I got distracted and didn't publish it. Now, for the life of me, I cannot get this damn program to add them. I know I am doing it right because I've done it successfully with other pics, and it worked last night with these pics. But every time I do it I get a message that says, "Error on page." So until I figures this stupid problem out, I cannot add the pictures for Letter 1.
*sigh* This is really frustrating me. When I finally figure out the problem I will post the pics on this entry.
***continuation:
muther....! I'm getting pretty pissed off at this. I know I am doing it right because I have done it the same way as ever other flippin' pic I've posted on this site. But then I thought, well maybe there is a size maximum. So I tried to look up what the size max might be. But I couldn't find it. I could only find a size max for my personal pic. 50K, that's it. So I tried to upload a pic that was on 3.5 kilobytes. That's a small friggin' pic.
And the damn program wouldn't take it! It was only 3kb. I could fart bigger than 3 kilobytes!
So I continued looking for a max pic size. Then I found an answer that said you can load up to 300 Megabytes of server space with pics. Ok, so there is a max, but not necessarily on one pic. the pic cannot be more than 300 megabytes, but 3.5 kilobytes hardly counts as 300 megabytes. And theres no way in a foggy hell that the pics I already have on file take up that much space. That's absurd.
Crud. Now I'm gonna have to go and add up all the space my pics take to see if I'm at my damn limit.
I've seen sites with more pics that this! I know it can be done. I know it!
I'm gonna have to get a second site just so I can post pics on it and link to this blog.
Ok, I'll stop whining.
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Pfft. n00b. I better not have scanned that stuff for nothing!
Post a Comment