Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Chocolate Gum

Yummy.

I am chewing a piece of Hershey's/Bubble Yum's chocolate gum. At first it tasted yummy and wonderful. Now it tastes kinda hard and like diet chocolate. I'll still chew it until my jaw hurts.

ps. I'm totally poor and in need of some income. If anyone wants to buy my chewed piece of chocolate bubble gum just comment to this post.

pps. A comment to this post does not qualify as a desire to purchase my bubble gum. You must explicate in your comment that you are intersted in purchasing said gum, and, perhaps, make an offer.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I am totally not 'intersted' in buying your gum. You should have paid me for it. Oh well, I guess the first one is always free.

aintshakespeare said...

At first I wanted to be angry with your post because it implies that my post was directed at you, and that would imply that you are the only one reading my blog.

Then I realized that this was probably true.

Then I just cried.

Andrea said...

You should have been angry at yourself for posting the word "intersted." Crying won't improve your grammar. I'm sure I'm not your only reader. Um..Anonymous was a big fan until you added that word verification thing. I think that hurt his/her feelings.

Anonymous said...

I'll buy the gum from you. As a matter of fact, I'll give you 3 jacks in the face for it. If you hurry, I'll even throw in a complimentary jack in the face. But hurry, before the offer is gone.

aintshakespeare said...

Hmmm. Alas, your offer, dear aintnightingale, as tempting as it truly is, has come to late. For I have eatten all the chocolate gum.

However, it was wonderfully delicious for all of two minutes, and I highly recommend it. After about 5 minutes it gets kind of hard, but if you diligently chew for another 5 minutes it gets soft again and remains soft. The flavor, sadly, never comes back. A metaphore perhaps.

No, as much as I would appreciate greatly Three Whole Jacks in my face, I must reluctantly decline. If I come across some more chocolate gum, more than one piece of course, I will gladly save the second piece for you. But not until I get my face jacked proper.