This letter is probably one of my favorites. I took a different approach on this day and had a lot of fun. In the wake of my dizzy hang-over, which did happen, I kept having haikus pop into my head. One repeated itself to me over and again, and when I concentrated I came up with several more. I hope you enjoy these. I sure did.
Incidentally, when I let my (not mine, but the office's where I work) secretary read this she said, "I used to think that haikus were really difficult to pull off and make entertaining."
But the look on her face said, "And you've proven to me that I was right."
Enjoy:
Dear [adult swim],
I am the mac dew.
I refresh like cola, boo.
I should work for you.
We got way too drunk
And beat each other to death.
But I guess we lived.
I love chocolate.
Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum.
My yummy brown friend.
I have a red shirt.
I have blue, green & white too.
They look good on me.
The Hands of Fire
Put graffiti on my life.
I belong to them.
Pretty blue flowers.
I think of them and smile.
I think of boobs too.
My skilz be taco.
You love me cuz I'm hot sauce.
You should hire me.
I get spam a lot.
I don't think that it is fair.
Please don't touch me there.
I roll a hard five.
My D&D dwarf hero
Is not very smart.
I eat sashimi.
I get bad diarrhea.
Pleasant thoughts only.
Congealed alcohol,
I use it to clean my hands.
My hands are clean now.
I like to golf some.
I am not very good though.
And I don't tan well.
Pagan rituals
Do not always end with blood,
But perhaps they should.
Creativity,
It takes more space than you think.
I have plenty though.
In the haunted house
Everyone gets pretty scared
Of my bloody axe.
Michael
March 11, 2007
Ps.
In the dawn of war
My samurai underwear
Is on before yours.
Pps. trust in the haiku.
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment