Folks I promise I have some drawings that will be posted soon. I didn't realize I had gone quite so long without a pic. I think I've made up for it, however with the amount of pictures I've been sending of late. They aren't any good, mind you, but they are pictures. So there is something ugly to look at while you are reading my stupid stories.
Letter 16:
Dear [adult swim],
So my friend planned this whole day for us. I admit it was fun, but I'm not exactly sure why.
First we went shopping. He showed me some stores where I can get really good discounts on name brand clothes. Then he decided he wanted to get his hair done, so I said I would too. the lady who did myhair did a good job, I guess, but it wouldn't have killed her to smile. And she might have gotten a abetter tip. After that we went to the park and rode bikes until we were exhausted. I told Keith I felt fat and he told me about the Weight Watchers program he had been doing. Later, after a Weight Watchers dinner, which was surprisingly good, Keith's neighbor came over and told us about some great skin care products. Keith got mad at me because I only bought the cheapest cleanser and not the cucumber masque, but his neighbor didn't seem to mind.
Anyway, after that guy left we felt we needed a bit of masculinity in our day, so we got totally smashed and beat the ever-lovin' shit out of each other. If faded memory serves I hit him in the face with a coffee table book. But, in my defense, he wanted me to get rid of his hiccups - and I did... with the book.
Then we had a really good cry.
I don't know if it was the alcohol or the crying, but today I have a wicked hang-over. And I keep thinking of haikus.
Michael
March 10, 2007
Ps. trust in the haiku.
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment