Monday, March 19, 2007

Venture Bros

I'm exhausted today. I got the Venture Brothers DVD over the weekend and I watched it until 1am last night. Of course it is good, but I was surprised at how many of them I'd already seen. The only one on the first disc I haven't seen is the first one.

That show is, perhaps, the best show that [adult swim] produces. I highly recommend it.

If I could develop a show like that then I'd be set. I have some ideas. We'll see how they turn out.
----
I'm so flippin' tired. My son is probably in the same state right now. Though he is 3 and does not have to worry about being alert or reporting to a boss or anything like that. His biggest challenge today will be riding a tricycle while sleep deprived. Those accidents can be kind of hairy and traumatic for 3 year olds. Still I think my day will suffer more. He gets a nap after all.

This weekend my parents took the kids to a hockey game. They loved it, but they were up until midnight and it screwed up their sleep habits. Last night at about 11 I heard the not too faint sound of "We will, we will rock you! rock you!" coming from my son's room.

No comments: