Tuesday, March 27, 2007

sad update

Well, as always, I have heard nothing from [adult swim] regarding their intense desire to interview/hire me based on my letters. I'm a realist, I don't expect to hear anything. Still, I can dream.

Sunday night I had to take my wife to the emergency room for a migraine. In the waiting room someone had turned the TV to [adult swim]. I got to see about four shows while we waited. It was the most cable TV I'd seen in ages. Then the Tim and Eric Awesome Show started with a chick in a locker room in just underwear and one of the waiting room nurses decided that it wasn't appropriate so she changed the channel.

If she had only waited a few more moments she would have realized that it was a message about abstinence. That and the bum sitting across from me would have "finished" his "activity." Instead she left him wanting.

No comments: