Dear [adult swim],
The following events are based on a true commercial:
Twin girls sit at a table recounting their mystical experience.
Twin 1: Last week me and a couple of friends were desperately hungry, so we into Karl's Chicken Nuggest Barn.
Twin 2: The one off Second Avenue and King.
Twin 1: And they have these new all white meat chicken nuggets.
Twin 2: Made from whole pieces of chicken; not processed.
Twin 1: So I ordered some with barbecue sauce.
Twin 2: Which is full of carbs and totally against our diet.
Twin 1: Anyway, I dipped a nugget in the sauce and boom...
Twin 2: All the way across town... I... tasted... the nugget!
Twin 1: Meanwhile, I got a mouthful of Jason Dooglesbee.
Twin 2: The chicken nuggets were way better.
Twin 1: (twirling hair) I don't know.
Twin 2: -gasp- Oh that's so funny.
Twin 1: We are so bonded.
Twin 2: Totally.
Michael
March 4, 2007
WARNING: The following apology contains the word BLOW JOB! If you or a friend is likely to be offended by the word BLOW JOB, then you should discontinue reading now.
Apology: Dear reader: I would like to apologize for the gratuitous use of the word blow job in the preceeding warning. It won't happen exactly the same way again.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment